Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Drunk v. Sober

As of right now, I have little to say I just feel like I need to blog since I'm bored out of my mind in my class (don't tell me I should be paying attention). 
Things that are more serious sober & less serious drunk
  1. Anything involving police
  2. Sex
  3. Being sick 
  4. Having a test 
  5. Being naked in public
  6. Showering with all your clothes on
  7. Losing your phone/id/wallet/shoe/dress
  8. Walking alone in the ghetto
  9.  Calories
  10. Walking in to a room of people you've hooked up with (it doesn't just happen to me) 
 

Things that are more serious drunk & less serious sober
  1. Somebody spilling your drink 
  2. Someone touching "your" man
  3. The alcohol is gone 
  4. Someone not answering their phone
  5. Mom calling
  6. Someone cutting you in line
  7. Someone looking at you "wrong" (they probably weren't looking)
  8. Dinning hall being closed
  9. Texting correctly
  10. Lets be honest, standing is pretty damn serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment