Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let Me Explain

So I'm starting a new thing ( & we will see how long it last) but I thought for the few of you who read this I should explain. I'm starting I believes. Recently I've been having a hard time blogging because I haven't had a lot of problems. So instead of being remembered by my issues I vent about, in times where I need to blog I'd rather tell you, and remind my self, my personally designed moral code. I won't ever say I'm the most religious and moral person, but what I tell you with my "I believe" blogs will help you as a reader understand me more, and remind me what the foundation of my person is built on through stories. So I hope you are up for the ride... it will be a bumpy one.

*Also if you disagree feel free to talk to me about it, I'm always open to other peoples views. It helps my belief adapt and become well thought out.*

Also watch these videos, I freaking love them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment