Friday, December 30, 2011

Cutting the BS

I always tell myself that I blog for me. That is why I don't re read before I post, why I don't care if I make mistakes or even really if I make any sense at all. This is also called laziness and I happen to be a pro at it. But I think I have lost a sense of why I write this blog. I'm not writing for me. Sure I write about what I want and I say to an extent what I want to say, but I also watch what I'm saying and how I'm saying it and skipping over topics that are on my mind because I don't want to hurt or offend someone. I'm not writing for me, I'm writing my thoughts in a PG rated way. Now, I have never wrote anything that I didn't really believe or thought but I haven't been writing to the extent I could. So this is where it stops. I care about what everyone in my life thinks and I don't ever want to hurt anyone or say something to offend someone but this is my blog, my thoughts, my world and if you don't like it then you can make the decision to not view it anymore.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment