Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things I Wont Ever Understand

Two blogs in one day but this one is because I'm antsy and I want to give my roommate some reading material for tomorrow morning.

So as I lay here watching infomercials I have developed a list of things I wont ever understand..

  1. Forever lazy- seriously isn't this just like footie pajamas for adults. Wtf. 
  2. Why 90 percent of drivers don't use turn signals and then get mad that someone wont let them over. Sorry, man who just flipped me off, I forgot to turn on my telepathic powers on today and didn't realize that you wanted over. Fuck you. 
  3. People who use hashtags on twitter. 
  4. The fact that my roommates lactose medicine is flavored vanilla ice cream, seriously?
  5. Why it sounds like someone is having sex above me in my dorm room, but I live on the top floor? 
  6. Also why the fuck does it sound like someone is trying to escape through my heating unit? 
  7. & why is the school closing a road to re do it two weeks before winter break... seriously? 
  8. Teacher salaries 
  9. Why all girls think that if a guy talks to them he is hitting on them
  10. Teachers who can't teach in their time frame. 
  11. Why some girls want sex more than guys
  12. Why some guys want to date girls... we are fucking crazy 
  13. Why smokers are always looking for a lighter- shouldn't you be more prepared.
  14. ATM machine. Automated teller machine machine... 
  15. Weed is illegal and hasn't killed anyone but cigarettes are legal and well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment